Mattachu's Blog

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Kampai!

Well, we've established that it IS possible to curse something by talking about it 'never happening'! Me and Sam had a conversation last night and she said 'Don't worry, I won't be late for the lecture'. And what happened? She texted me halfway through the lecture saying 'Shit, I slept through my alarm and got woken up by the maintenance man!'. And neither Helen (whose three alarms didn't go off) nor Claire (who also slept in) were in the lecture either so I was all alone :-( Anyway, I made my way over to Sam's as fast as possible after the lecture, and made it there in record time. Nearly slipped on a patch of black ice, but managed to get through it unscathed ^^'.
Me and Sam walked back from hers and made it to Biodiversity in plenty of time, and I lent her my notes for the lecture she missed (Helen's also asked to borrow them so I guess they'll do the rounds ^^'). After biodiversity I went into town and bought a lilac shirt and purple/black striped tie to go with my black suit for the Japanese Society Christmas Party. Did a bit of work when I got back, then met Louise at the bus-stop and got onto the bus which Sam, Joe and Michael were on, and we headed up to the Britannia. The food was good, but the entertainment left a lot to be desired ^^' Batman and Robin were our MCs XD Me and Sam avoided the partner dancing and then Sam spent the whole rest of the evening wondering who her dance partner would have been. We did a bit of general disco style dancing but I can't dance for shit so it was kinda embarrassing for me.
Went to the bar next door for about 10 minutes before getting bored and walking back home, where I'm now sat chatting with everyone.
Think that's about it for today, so I'll report again tomorrow. Cheerio!
三アちゃん、好きだ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home