Mattachu's Blog

Monday, December 08, 2008

Fate giveth, Fate taketh away

Well today looked like it was going to be a really good day, but it just ended up going from bad to worse.
Went to get a phone top-up this morning, but the machine wasn't working so the person at the till refunded my money. Then as I was waiting for my first lecture, it came through that the top-up had been successful. Only now it seems to have disappeared again, for reasons unknown o.O Strange...
Anyway, had two lectures then came back home. Did a little work, and been listening to some more Fall Out Boy. Also added a new person from Elftown onto MSN. The weird thing this time is that I've only been speaking to her for about a week and a half. So much for my 2 year wait o.O But still, she seems nice enough, and we webcammed so I know she's genuine.
Tomorrow a bunch of us are going to get tickets for the Life Sciences Christmas Party, which should be good. Then HOPEFULLY we should be doing a little Christmas shopping. Plus I have roleplay. And I MUST DO SOME WORK! I have a Japanese oral exam on Wednesday so I have to be prepared. Plus an essay to finish for Friday and an ePoster to alter.
I guess that's about it for tonight anyhow. Ciao.
三アちゃん、愛している!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home