Mattachu's Blog

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Emotional Overload

Today's been a bit mixed again.
Started off with an odd dream, where I saw an old 'friend' whose picture I saw online the previous night. WHY I would dream about her I have no idea, I don't even like her any more, but still, for a while it put me in a weird mood. It was this time last week that I had a strange dream about someone unexpected too... Must be the time of the week I guess...
Had a few lectures today, which weren't too bad, then went to my friend Claire's tai chi class, which was really interesting, I've never done anything quite like it before. I think it'll take some time to get used to, so I'll keep it up. Just a pain that it's a half an hour walk to and from in the cold and dark ><
Came back here and haven't done much except eat a load of toast, cheese, corned beef and black, unsweetened coffee.
Still feeling a bit emotionally unstable, but talking to people is gradually helping me settle everything down. I did however write a poem about it:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emotional Overload
I feel as though my heart's about to burst,
I feel as if I truly must be cursed,
Emotions going into overload,
I'm stuck forever walking down this road,
My love and joy entwined with pain and hate,
They all become so hard to separate,
I can't protect the ones I love the most,
And so I stand as helpless as a ghost,
A thousand thoughts are running through my head,
I walk between the living and the dead,
I need to learn to let my feelings go,
But how to go about it I don't know,
My soul has been so fragile from the start,
I need to learn to calm my aching heart.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments would be appreciated.
Anyways, that's about all to say for today. Night all
Mia, jag älskar dig, sötnos!

1 Comments:

At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice poem, it actually rhymes!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home