Mattachu's Blog

Monday, November 24, 2008

Montag

Well, not much noteworthy's happened today, but I may as well mention what has happened. Pretty late start today (11am) so had time to wake up properly before heading out. Had two lectures, then a quick lunch break before my last Monday practical this term - lung mechanics. Nothing too strenuous (I wasn't the one breathing into the machine ^^') but I did manage to swipe a nice noseclip to go with my alcohol pre-injection swabs from the last Monday practical XD One more practical left (Friday) which looks like it should be interesting (lac operon in E. Coli for anyone who's into biology/genetics).
I also discovered that quiche is microwaveable, though it doesn't say so on the packet, so that made for a nice dinner today.
And I finally managed to recruit Regirock in Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2, which took about 5 tries >< And then got Palkia and Phione too. Next stop - Jirachi, Suicune and Moltres in the Final Maze.
Looking forward to tomorrow evening - roleplay club means another crazy round of Munchkin!
Anyways, that's about it for today ^^
三アちゃん、愛をしている!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home