Mattachu's Blog

Sunday, November 23, 2008

La Vie En Manchester

Well, inspired by my friend Mia, I'm gonna start posting on here more often, as now I'm at uni I have plenty of stuff to write about ^^
Today in itself was pretty boring, I got up at about midday and played Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness ever since. Also been talking to Mia most of the day too which is always a good thing ^^ Today we talked about Shintoism, cats and dogs. She also started up her own blog, so go take a look: http://yumefuyuhoshi.blogspot.com/
This week's looking to be pretty cool - Tuesday's roleplay club as usual, and I brought a new Munchkin expansion pack yesterday (Need For Steed) so hopefully we'll have a crazy game of that first before we start on actual roleplaying (last week was hilarious! XD). On Wednesday my friend Claire's gonna be starting a Tai Chi class, which I hope should be pretty good, and get me a bit of exercise (piggybacking Sam every so often isn't really enough ^^'), Thursday's another Japanese Society social at Joshua Brookes, but then afterwards there's a midnight dinner at Tai Wu (yum yum). No anime on Friday ( :-( ) but on Saturday there's a dim sum lunch at Tai Pan and after I should be going out with some friends. So yeah, a packed week, and that's without all the work I've gotta do!
Anyhow, like i said, hopefully I'll post on here more often now I actually have a life worth talking about, so ciao for now
三アちゃん、愛をしている!

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger nanimonai said...

i'm glad that you'll start write on there cous then you can show me what you've done during the day *hugs*
マシユー愛をしている

 

Post a Comment

<< Home