Mattachu's Blog

Friday, November 28, 2008

Cold and Annoyed

Well, today could have gone better...
Got up at about 10 and had my first class at 12. Had labs until 5 (last labs of the semester) and was really psyched about going out tonight. Got to about 7 and one of my friends came online and said she and her friends were getting ready. 4 hours later and still no sign. Turns out 'getting ready' involved getting half-drunk before even leaving the house. Went out to meet them with a few other friends, and when we reached the meeting point, their group still wasn't there. Went to look for them - no joy. Turns out they'd taken the back way, so we went back to meet them, by which time I was really annoyed, not helped by the presence of a certain individual... So when we walked past my accommodation, I decided I didn't wanna walk through the city on a cold foggy night to a club we might not be able to get into, which would cost at least £5 even without drinks, so I just came back here.
I might go out tomorrow if things kick off a little earlier, but in future I won't bother even waiting after a certain time, I'll just settle down for the night.
And as for the certain individual whose very presence irritated me, he is further proof that bad guys finish first, if I needed any more. However, as being an asshole isn't in my nature, I'll just have to persevere and play with the cards I've been dealt. And maybe one day, I can have my happiness.
Speaking of happiness, Mia-chan's been out tonight at her friend's party. She called me (I got to hear her voice again ^^) and it sounded like she was having a lot of fun. At least one of us was... But hopefully she'll still be awake enough when she gets back so we can talk on MSN. I know that if she gets to visit in February then she won't let me down when it comes to going out.
I think that's me ranted out for today. Hopefully I won't have to rant tomorrow - going for dim sum at 2, and then HOPEFULLY going out somewhere in the evening - but be forewarned, it's a definite possibility at this point.
Night all.
三アちゃん、愛をしている!

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger nanimonai said...

i'm sorry that i couldn't get online i was so tired and it was really late when i got back home(around 6am my time) i really missed you tho it's be fun to hang out with you at a part. anyway i'm leaving home around 8 my time tonight emelie's having a party again to night. i really miss you too matt*hugs and kisses* mia^^

 

Post a Comment

<< Home