Mattachu's Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Mardi

Well, I know it's 1am on Wednesday, but this is Tuesday's blog anyway.
Early start today, molecular genetics at 9am >< But it wasn't too bad, and hopefully it'll help with one of the online assessments I have to do - I tried it before, guessing the answers, and got a 0 - EPIC FAIL!
Had a few hours where I walked around and hung out with my friends, and bought a bottle of Dr Pepper from the little Tesco for about 77p ^^ - EPIC WIN!
Had another lecture and a study session after, then headed on home. Roleplay club wasn't quite as good as I'd hoped; started playing Munchkin with a few people, but I'd not shuffled very well so all cards of the same type were clumped together >< style="font-style: italic;">someone came along and was ordering us to finish the game as soon as possible so we could get on to roleplaying, which kinda ruined my mood. Then after about 15 minutes the GM decided to call it a day because he'd not prepared anything and he was shattered. So I've been back here ever since, and now I've thoroughly shuffled my Munchkin deck - seriously, I divided all the cards by category and separated them into two piles and then moved them all around so no two similar cards were near each other! So next time, all should be fine!
Anyways, that's about all for today. I'm gonna get Mia to help me choose a topic to write a poem on, and then I'll post that up here once it's done. Bye for now ^^
三アちゃん、好きだ!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home