Mattachu's Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Mercredi

Today wasn't quite what I expected, but still I managed to cheer up substantially before the end ^^
I had a weird dream last night, which kinda put me in a strange mood for the rest of the day. I decided I didn't want to go to my friend's Tai Chi class either because of that and the fact that I didn't want to walk alone for half an hour in the dark, cold, windy, possibly rainy.
But once I got back another friend invited me to go see The Mighty Boosh live on tour next week, which should be fun ^^
Currently debating with Sam where to go on Friday, as there's no anime screening. My itinerary's completely packed the rest of this week, but hopefully it'll be a lot of fun! Incidentally, she just started up a blog so go check it out: http://connop.blogspot.com/
Also debating with a friend about how she isn't fat but can't see it. Any ideas how to get her to come to her senses?
And had an interesting conversation with Mia about different types of condoms and edible underwear XD
Just had some microwaved quiche and hoping that Liz's kitchen frees up soon so she can go get some food, as if I were in her position I'd also be starving hungry ><
Anyhow, that's about it from me for today, ciao for now
三アちゃん、愛をしている!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home