Mattachu's Blog

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Saturday

Well, this week's been a total disappointment, despite such high expectations. After the complete disaster that was last night, I went to the Tai Pan dim sum meal, to which my friends were late so they went and sat on another table leaving me basically with people I never talk to, and then they buggered off without saying goodbye. The food was good, but because I was in such a bad mood I didn't enjoy it.
Since then, I've just been here doing very little. Watched a couple of episodes of Genshiken on Veoh now we've stopped watching it at anime club, and watched the first episode of Pokémon again. Also been playing Pokémon Mystery Dungeon 2 some more, and playing Facebook Tetris, trying to rack up insane scores. I'm already beating all my other friends on the application, but I just want to push the bar higher, but somehow achieving a score of more than 15,000 in under 2 minutes just doesn't seem to be happening. I've so far got to around 13,000.
Aside from that, I've been talking to Maria (who seemed to have fun at another party tonight), which kinda helped me not to feel so angry, so right now I've almost cooled down, but still, I feel like most of my friends don't give a flying fuck about me. I guess only time will tell...
Anyways, nighty night
三アちゃん、大好き。

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home