Mattachu's Blog

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Thinking is a bad idea

Today was an early start >< But Maria called me on her way to her sister's house, so that was nice. Had a couple of lectures (and was fooled into believing that our lecturer had brought a live horseshoe crab to the lecture - I was so disappointed), and sat and had a hot chocolate with Sam for an hour. Did a little work, watched Heroes, and went to roleplay club, playing Munchkin and having a good laugh at the images that came into my head during roleplay.
Tonight's been pretty uneventful, which has given me time to think, and when I think it never ends well... So I'm now feeling a mixture of upset, unhappy, angry, suspicious...
Anyway, night night
三アちゃん、大好き

1 Comments:

At 2:12 PM, Blogger nanimonai said...

aww i'm sorry. i really missed you but it was good that i was able to get online. i promise that i'll go home tomorrow

 

Post a Comment

<< Home