Mattachu's Blog

Sunday, December 07, 2008

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

Haven't done much today to be honest. Got up at about midday rather than staying in bed so that I'd feel tired enough to sleep.
Did a bit of work and printed some more quotes. Tried to draft Brad and Paul into my cunning scheme but they didn't want in on it, but luckily there's been a change of plan so now I can go through with the scheme with a fairly minor alteration.
In other new, ME AND SAMMIE ISH GOING TO SEE FALL OUT BOY IN MARCH! *Dances* I think it's a first concert for both of us, and I'm really excited ^^ Shame that the others didn't want to come, but it's gonna be so much fun anyway!
Hve run out of credit again, annoyingly >< So must get some credit tomorrow, and as I only have 40p in my wallet I also need some cash desperately. Only a few more weeks to go until I go home for Christmas, which should be fun ^^ Family got Wii Fit and I want to play!
I looked through a few pics of Sam on Facebook today and rediscovered some pictures that I'd seen on there before the end of summer, before I met her. I was so shocked how little they looked like her. Though I'm glad she looks the way she does, because she looks much better than she does on the pictures. Now if I could only convince her that she was attractive, everyone would be happy.
Mia's been worrying about doing overtime at work again which she really dislikes, and as she's working pretty much solid from now until January I think she can afford a little slack. Although she does want to save up some for her visit. I hope she can get the tickets and passport soon!
Anyway, it's late and I have class tomorrow, so I'll sign off now to get some toast, see if Sam's finished tidying and if she wants to talk some more, and then go to sleep. Night all
三アちゃん、愛している!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home