Mattachu's Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2008

Short and not-so-sweet

Woke up at 7 at my first alarm today, went back to sleep
Woke up at 7.15 at my second alarm, went back to sleep
Woke up at 8.30 for no apparent reason, and realised I had a lecture at 9
Was sat in the lecture theatre at 8.50
How I did that I'll never know!

Anyway, nothing frightfully eventful class-wise today. Between the two lectures I went and had another hot chocolate with Sam, then went home and slept for an hour in a not-so-great mood, as I didn't get to go into town like I'd hoped. Woke up, realised there was half an hour to go until the Japanese lecture, but figured I didn't wanna go and rush into the cold again, so I stayed at home. I'm not credited for it anyway so it's okay, plus Japanese history in the more modern era doesn't interest me as much as feudal Japan.
Had a bit of a chat with Maria today, because I was getting worried about the way my feelings were for her. After chatting for a bit, I realised I do still love her a lot, and I can wait until February when she visits ^^
Aside from that, nothing else to note really, so nighty night for now
三アちゃん、愛をしている!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home