Mattachu's Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Happy Days ^^

Started today with a tutorial, where we decided to change the topic of our group poster from foetal development to pigmentation and colour change. I've gotta research the mechanisms behind it, and Helen gave me a few pointers so thanks to her for that ^^
Had biochemistry, which was a bit dull >< Then spent an hour with Sam and Claire in the library, doing Japanese and talking about examinations past.
Had my Japanese oral presentation after that. I talked about my exchange to Tokyo, and I think it went rather well. I worked well through my presentation and the questions I think, so now just gotta see how my grades go. Spent the next hours with Antje and Etoka-san (still don't know her first name >< all I know is she's a Francophone), sitting in one of the university eatteries having pizza (more pizza XD yum-yum). Went and met Sam and Claire after their Japanese lesson, dossed around for a bit then went to try and buy tickets for the Life Science Christmas Party. Ended up buying tickets to the WRONG event! But got it refunded so it was all good ^^
Spent the time since then working on ePoster and tutorial essay, both of which I think (hope) are now done. Looking forward to the Japanese Society Christmas Party tomorrow for sure ^^ But need to buy a shirt and tie beforehand...
Yet more indulgence today took the form of a couple of bottles of cherry coke, one of which I drank tonight and the other I'm saving for classes tomorrow. Still, I'm happy ^^
Mia said she had fun last night, though she had to work some overtime at work and now seems to have a fever and is really hot (and not just in the physical way anymore :-p), so I'm hoping she manages to shake that off soon. And she has the Angelic Layer manga! *wants*
Anyway, that's about it tonight. Still up keeping Sam company during her bout of insomnia, though I shall attempt to poke her into bed before too long as we both have to be up at 7am tomorrow o.O *is 2am already*
Night all,
三アちゃん、愛している!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home