Mattachu's Blog

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Japan - Days 25-27

Last few days have been pretty good :-)
Monday was Respect For The Aged Day, so we didn't have classes and I didn't have to go into the lab, so me and Jen decided to hang out in Tsukuba Centre for a while. I decided to go try the Post Office first, to deliver a package to someone, but it was closed on account of the holiday v.v So to kill time, I checked the bike store, then went along to the used book store, before heading to Jen's place. We walked along to the recycle store and a big mall that I went to with some other friends a few weeks ago. Unfortunately the recycle store only had a couple of bikes and they weren't exactly cheap, but they did have manga and video games, and clothes, so it might be worth a visit another time. Also, at the mall, I decided it would be a good idea to finally check the kanji for natto, and now I know it, I've discovered that the combini near me sells it, so I definitely need to try it sometime. After coming back from there, we took the bus back to campus and went back to our rooms for a couple of hours. I played a bit more Pokémon, naturally :-p After a few hours, I went back to visit Jen and we did a few minutes of skating/running alongside, and I took the bus back
On Tuesday, I went into the lab and had Japanese class as per usual, with a few differences. Firstly, my gel worked, so I was finally able to proceed with my experiments :-D Secondly, after several attempts, I finally managed to get me a cheap bike ^^ I had to go back to the store about 2-3 times, but it was worth it :-) Now I won't get left behind when I hang out with people ^^' Thirdly, I discovered that another guy in my lab bought Pokémon White, so he said we could trade next month, and we spent a lot of time discussing the games ^^' In the evening, Jen was too busy for rollerblading, so I came back for more Pokémon, and to finish off my Japanese homework
Today was another pretty good day. I was given a different experiment to do as my last one had proven successful, so at least that's varied my work a little now :-) Japanese class was as normal, really. Then, one of my friends asked me to show her where city hall was, to pick up the Alien Registration card. We went after Japanese class, so I am now officially an alien XD However, the heat's picking up again so walking to and from was a bit uncomfortable >< Still, that's one more job done :-) Then when I got back to the lab, I finished up my experiment which failed -_- So I'll give it another try on Friday (Thursday's another holiday :-D). Then Jen said she was too tired for rollerskating, so I came home
That's about it for today. Sorry I've been updating less frequently, but I've been really into my new Pokémon game. As it stands, I'm now on my way to the Pokémon League. My team is as follows:
Enbuoo - Level 48
Yanakkii - Level 47
Warubiaru - Level 47
Burungeru - Level 47
Kokoromori - Level 46
Zeburaika (shiny) - Level 46

Going shoppping with a friend tomorrow, so I'll finally be able to download Victini :-D See you all later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home