Mattachu's Blog

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Japan - Day 21

Today's been an improvement on the last couple of days, I'm pleased to say :-)
For starters, people who pre-ordered Pokémon Black and White have been receiving their games early, so Serebii and Bulbapedia have been updating all day. Some of the new Pokémon look pretty cool, I must say, and I'm very excited about getting my copy :-D
It's been raining heavily most of the day. This morning when I woke up, the sound of rain was amazing. I
My gels today still failed, even though I tried a few permutations. But I was told this evening that my latest attempt HAD a couple of bands on, if I turned up the brightness. And my blank control was showing some signal, probably because I was using distilled water which hadn't been autoclaved -_- So, fingers crossed for tomorrow!
At 11.45, I went to a Manchester students' mixer (my supervisor couldn't attend, he was the only one who didn't -_-) which I'd forgotten about until my tutor reminded me a few minutes beforehand XD We had tasty tasty pizza, but we also had to do self-introductions which is always embarrassing ^^' Still, it was pretty fun
After this, we went to Japanese class. Nothing special, just some more structure drills. Oh, and a new word test which I didn't even know we had >< Luckily I still managed to do fine on it (I think, we didn't get the results back yet) just by flicking through the words a couple of times just before the test
[Note: My computer crashed here and I didn't want to restart as it was about 1am, so this is being written on Friday morning. Sorry about that ^^']
After Japanese, I headed back to the lab, where I was informed that the meeting on Friday was moved from 10am to 3pm, as my supervisor was busy. Hopefully this means that I can get my phone sorted out and then get back in time for Japanese ^^
And now, as I'm typing, I'm checking out all the new Pokémon :-D Excited for tomorroooow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home