Mattachu's Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Japan - Day 16

I can't believe I've kept this blog up for so long ^^' I wonder if I can keep it going for the next 300 or so days too
Today I woke up with my arm feeling very heavy, so I guess I must've laid on it or something. I only got about 5 hours sleep so I was still pretty tired, but nevertheless I got up and got ready to go to the lab. I got there at about 8.50am, and the new card key they gave me yesterday works like a charm ^^ However, I hadn't counted on the lab door being locked ><><>< Still, it was nice to browse. After walking around the malls trying to find a place to eat, we decided to check out the other shopping mall one stop down the line from Tsukuba
After the train journey, we went into the huge mall. We made our way to the food court and got McDonalds. I had a teriyaki burger which was pretty tasty. Also, I found out that they have a DS-compatible Wi-Fi hotspot there, so I can get Victini! *victory dance*
After lunch, we slowly made our way down the mall, checking out some sports stores to check for Jen whether or not they had rollerskates (they didn't), and when we checked in Toys-R-Us, I FINALLY found some Japanese Magic: The Gathering cards :-D I got some pretty good ones, though no mythic rares or planeswalkers v.v After walking around a bit, we stopped for a drink at Bad Ass Coffee. I had one called Passion Yellow, which I assume means it had passion fruit in it. Very tasty, whatever it was ^^ After looking around a little more (including finding an arcade which has Pokémon Battrio :-D), we decided to head back. So a short train ride and a bus journey later, and we were back to campus :-)
When I got back, I walked down to the 100-yen store as per usual, and now here I am again :-) I need to do laundry in the morning before going out because I'm out of shirts ^^' But yeah, today's been a really good day ^^ Hopefully tomorrow will be just as good

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home