Mattachu's Blog

Saturday, September 04, 2010

Japan - Day 9

At last the length of time I've been in the land of the rising sun has reached double figures
Had an early start this morning, went down to the 100-yen store to get a few things, then was going to catch the bus from outside my dorm to get to Jen's place, but went to a different stop as otherwise I would have been waiting for about half an hour -_- Finally made it to Jen's, but then because of bushes I can't knock on her window ><><). Then we started to make dinner, which consisted of a pork stew and a salad, which was very nice ^^ In the kitchen, we saw a mahoosive praying mantis :-D But unfortunately I didn't have my camera, and even if I'd had it, it was out of battery >< After dinner, we sat and played a game of Magic cards (she won v.v) before taking a walk to see if we could find the University's stables. We found them but it was dark, so there were no horses around, and we may take another look tomorrow
By this time it was late, so I decided I'd better go home, and luckily I didn't have to wait too long before the bus got to the stop. Although, there are definitely more stops between the dorms than I remember. I guess it's because I was travelling alone ^^'
Anyway, that's about all for today, and as it's pretty late, I'm going to get some shut-eye. Night all ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home