Mattachu's Blog

Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Japan - Day 6

Well, not much has happened today, but it's still managed to be a long day ><><><><><) I took a couple of snapshots of my room (which I'll upload soon), then decided to abandon my stuffy room for the nice cool dusk outside and sat on a bench reading the scientific paper I was given last week, which I sort of get the jist of now
Once I got online I decided to get Jen to help me check if the phones were working, and they do now :-D Then a while later, my computer decided to die again and not restart, so I decided I'd try to get some sleep. An hour or so later, still no joy, and then that alarm started again and continued for about 5-10 minutes. None of the Japanese on my floor seemed bothered by it, so I just went back to my room until it stopped. As I couldn't sleep, I decided to get back online, though the people I'd been talking to had all left so I had to leave them an e-mail to apologise for disappearing so abruptly
Well, that's about it for today. Something else I realised though - before I forget again, I noticed over the past week that all the crows I see around stand with their mouths open. I guess even they have trouble with the heat
Gonna try and sleep again now. Night all ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home