Mattachu's Blog

Thursday, March 08, 2012

I'm Doing Science and I'm Still Alive

Wow, over a year since my last blog post? Disgraceful! 申し訳ない! My girlfriend and even my DM have recently revived their blogs, so I figured it'd be a nice idea if I did likewise
Anyways, the quickest of quick summaries - I survived the earthquake in Japan, which happened a couple of months after my last blog post (and a year ago on Sunday... wow), I'm now back together with my beautiful Mia-chan (and have added Sweden and Denmark to my list of visited countries as a result :)) and am about 3/4 of the way through my final year at Manchester :O Scary stuff
I've decided that, after graduating, I'm gonna look for something other than a research job, as two projects has shown me that lab work really isn't for me - dexterity isn't one of my strong points - so I need to think of other jobs that could put my Genetics and Japanese to good use
Anyways, back to the point of the blog. The point is, I have no real point in mind XD I'll try to blog every once in a while when I have something to talk about, be it university life, gaming (most likely) or something on the news. So yeah, stay tuned :)

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Ghost the Hybrid said...

welcome back to blogging love:3

 
At 11:28 PM, Blogger Mattachu said...

Thanks sweetheart :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home