Mattachu's Blog

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Karate Gets Kancelled

Karate was cancelled tonight, because the teachers forgot to tell our sensei that the Christmas Play stage was up, so no karate...
My year went to the Hindu temple in Neasden. The carvings were really beautiful, and it was all done by hand! Who needs machines anyway? (I do! lol)
Everyone then ended up eating in the McDonalds nearby, which was fun.
Something still bothers me, though... I fear that I will never understand the intricacies of human nature. For example, it appears to me that some girls LIKE to be hurt by guys, which pisses me off; being a gentleman seems not to mean anything anymore. If anyone can give any input on this (preferably girls, for first-hand information), please e-mail me, because it's really annoying and saddening.
Anyhow, until next time, adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home